Reduce Carbon Footprint and Win IceCaps Memorabilia Posted by IceCaps on
The St. John’s IceCaps and the provincial Office of Climate Change, Energy Efficiency and Emissions Trading are teaming once again to offer autographed IceCaps memorabilia for selected fans who make efforts to reduce their carbon footprint.
Grab your camera and participate in the Turn Back the Tide’s Carbon Footprint Photo Challenge for your chance to win. During the IceCaps upcoming homestand between April 5th – 14th, 2013, just take a picture of how you are reducing your carbon footprint, post it on Facebook.com/TurnBackTheTide, share your photo with your friends and collect “likes” for a chance to claim great IceCaps prizes.
The three people who post the photos that collect the most “Likes” will each win a team-autographed IceCaps hockey stick. The Turn Back the Tide team will select one photo for a grand prize – a plaque-mounted photo of the IceCaps’ inaugural game signed by Travis Ramsey and Jason Jaffray and a team-autographed hockey stick. In selecting the winning photo, the judges will look for which photo is most inspiring and encourages others to take action to reduce their carbon footprint.
To enter the contest, you must follow these rules:
- Photos must be posted between 12:01 a.m. on April 5, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. on April 14, 2013
- You must have the rights and permissions to distribute the photo(s) you choose to enter
- Any photo of an obscene, offensive or inappropriate nature, as well as any photo not related to reducing your carbon footprint, will be disqualified and removed
- Only “likes” collected on the original post to the Turn Back the Tide page will be counted
- You can enter up to 10 photos in the contest (one per day), but you can only win once
Winners will be asked to submit a copy of their photo for future profiling during the Turn Back the Tide campaign. Download this PDF to view the full contest rules: Carbon Footprint Photo Challenge Rules
Have a question about the contest? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.