IceCaps Care Applications Being Accepted for 2013-14 Posted by IceCaps on
The IceCaps Care Foundation, the charitable arm of the St. John’s IceCaps, is accepting grant applications for the 2013-14 season.
The deadline for applications is October 21.
The IceCaps Care Foundation offers its support through in-kind donations or financial grants to non-profit registered charitable organizations (as defined by the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency). These organizations focus their activities on educational initiatives, health and wellness or youth programs.
Applications for financial grants are reviewed by the IceCaps Care Foundation’s Board of Directors. Proposals for grants must be received by mail and should, at minimum, include:
- Complete contact information and registered charitable number
- Outline of the organization’s mission and mandate
- Detailed project description including timeline, measureable outcomes, how many people will benefit and the potential impact on the community
- Exact funding amount requested and detailed budget for the project
- Recognition opportunities for the IceCaps Care Foundation
Visit www.stjohnsicecaps.com/foundation/icecaps-care-foundation for the Donation Request Form and for complete details.
Requests should be mailed to:
IceCaps Care Foundation
PO Box 1880, Stn. C
St. John’s, NL
Over the past two seasons, IceCaps Care and the Williams Family Foundation donated more than $1,000,000 through financial and in kind donations, impacting more than 500 organizations throughout the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.