Home playoff games to be televised on Rogers and Eastlink Posted by IceCaps on
The St. John’s IceCaps, Rogers TV and Eastlink TV announced today that Eastlink will air Rogers TV’s broadcasts of the IceCaps home playoff games bringing the excitement of playoff hockey to more than 200,000 viewers in Newfoundland.
Rogers TV will broadcast games for both cable television services, starting at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 30th as the IceCaps host the Albany Devils in Game 3 of their opening round AHL Calder Cup playoff series. They will also televise Games 4 and 5, if necessary.
Eastlink’s broadcast area includes:
• Avalon Peninsula (outside St. John’s)– Conception, Trinity and Placentia Bays, Holyrood, Conception Bay North and Placentia;
• Clarenville region – From Chapel Arm to Bonavista to Gambo and Lumsden;
• Burin Peninsula – Swift Current to Marystown, Grand Bank and Fortune;
• Lewisporte region – Lewisporte and Twillingate;
• Springdale region – Springdale, White Bay and Baie Verte; and
• Stephenville region – Bay St. George Region including Humber South to Lark Harbour.
Rogers TV’s broadcast area includes:
• St. John’s region;
• Central – Botwood, Peterview, Carmanville, Gander, Grand Falls and Bishops Falls; and
• Western region – Corner Brook, Deer Lake, Rose Blanche; Isle Aux Morts, Burnt Island, Musgrave Harbour; Pasadena and Port Aux Basques.